A2LA Today l September 2017 l Number 136
By Karin Athanas, A2LA Business Development Manager
On August 24, 2017, A2LA hosted our first A2LA End-of-Summer event at A2LA headquarters. The event celebrated A2LA’s successes, growth, and vision for 2018 and included local A2LA members, assessors, customers, staff, and Maryland-based legislative representatives.
A2LA Senior Director of Accreditation 五星彩票, Trace McInturff, kicked off the event with a short presentation - announcing the redesign and launch of the A2LA website. Trace also spoke of A2LA’s growing training programs, the beneficial features of our new building offerings, and new leadership at A2LA, including Lonnie Spires, the new President and CEO.
Attendees to the event were treated to a tour of A2LA’s office space, during which our tour guides provided fun facts about our history, our commitment to the community, and our efforts to support committee and standards work.
The event provided a unique opportunity for A2LA staff to interact with our members, customers, and Maryland-based legislative representatives and learn what priorities are of most interest to them and how A2LA can continue to contribute and support the industry.
We look forward to future events and look forward to seeing you there!
More from September 2017 A2LA Today:
- Summary of CASCO ISO/IEC 17025 WG44 Drafting Group Meeting in Geneva, July 2017
- A2LA Now Accepting Applications for Accreditation of US EPA TSCA Title VI Third-Party Certifiers
- A2LA Recognized as a Great Place to Work
- A2LA Welcome五星彩票s New Staff
- NCSL International Workshop & Symposium 2017
- New & Updated Documents
- Updates to A2LA Website Document Access